Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've been tagged!

My cousin Jacin has blog tagged me with a few questions that I have to answer for her. This should be fun! See below:
 
Jacins questions:
1. what was the last movie you watched? I'm really bad at watching movies, ummm..... does the Teen Mom marathon count?
2. what's your favorite food? Lobster with drawn butter, french fries, wontons, chicken pot pie, or original goldfish. I love food. And cheese.
3. what is your happiest memory (not wedding-related) :) Hmm... the first thing that popped into my head was playing "Memory" on the floor with my grama in Vermont.
4. what is your favorite song? Dixieland Delight by Alabama!!!
5. if you could move anywhere in the world where would it be? New Hampshire, in the mountains.
6. what is the last book you read? No One You know, by Michelle Richmond & I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love right now.... love it.
7. what's on the wallpaper on your computer desktop? A photo of fall leaves taken with my holga camera
8. what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Cooking & Baking with a glass of wine in hand! And curling up on the couch, watching TV with my husband and dogs! I love rainy days.
 
 
 
:)

1 comment:

jacin said...

oh my GOD. i LOVE original goldfish! that was my snack when we were on our honeymoon and pat was like, those are SO boring! and i'm like are you nuts?? they're the best!!

and i am reading eat, pray, love now too :)