Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 things that make me HAPPY :)

My cousin Jacin inspired me to do this blog entry. She did one herself yesterday and it made me smile...so I hope that this will in turn make someone else smile as well as me. :)

So, here it is, my list of happiness:

1. MY HUSBAND, who is truly by my side everyday making me smile and laugh. I cannot think of anyone else I'd rather spend my life with, that's because there is no one else. I am so happy.

2. MY DOGS, because they make me laugh hysterically everyday!

3. FAMILY & FRIENDS, because they are, no matter how many miles away, the people that are always there for me and have defined who I am today! The memories we share are perfect and knowing there are many many more memories to be made is awesome!

4. PRETTY THINGS IN NATURE (but not bugs!)

5. FOOD! I absolutely love to cook homemade, heartwarming meals....I love ordering pizza too. :) PS. This was the best bacon I've ever had in my LIFE, the butcher cut it for us. OH man....

6. Getting fun things in the mail from far away friends!

7. MILK, some say this could fall under the FOOD section, but it honestly cannot. I love milk so much, I drink a gallon almost every other day. I love milk. Someday I want a cow, hehe.

8. WINE TIME, time to relax and enjoy life, one of the many reasons wine is sooo good... The picture below is my cousin and I touring Napa Valley. Beautiful.

9. RANDOM PRETTINESS on the internet blogs. Blogs rule these days, there is so much prettiness I don't know what to do with it all except smile. :)

10. PICTURES THAT REMIND ME OF HOME. Home. Sweet. Home.... Living far away is hard. No question, but I've filled my home and cubicle at work with pictures and things that remind me of where I am from.

Thanks Jacin for inspiring me to do this... is was a great trip down memory lane. :)

1 comment:

jacin said...

yeah cuzzzzzzzzz!!! i love the rainbow!!!