Friday, March 5, 2010

Om....


I'm happy to say I have started to get back into working out...yoga style that is. I found an amazing studio... Inner Bliss... and it helps that they have a beautiful logo and papery to match. The studio is an old renovated brick building and the room always is filled with insense, nag champa (a blast from the past!), the lights turned down low....wonderful inspiring music and the teachers rock. They read positive messages as we warp our bodies into strange positions that open our minds and hearts....

I am a high anxiety type of girl, I like to pretend that I'm "so chill and layed back" but in reality I need some coaching and this is the perfect solution for me to get me where I need to be. The instructors really teach you to leave your worries and focus on "the now moment", not what you're going to fix for dinner or about tomorrow's meeting. Now. It makes me realize the important things of life and that freaking out over such silly things is a waste of energy. I could go on and on, but I will leave it at that and it just makes me feel awesome!

Happy Weekend!!

PS. Inner Bliss is located in Rocky River, OHIO

2 comments:

toddpage said...

That's awesome!

I'm trying to find a yoga studio near me.

enjoy!

jacin said...

good stuff, cous!