Monday, January 11, 2010

It's back! Ice Blue Shampoo + many more originals from The Body Shop


I cannot believe it, Ice Blue Shampoo, Fuzzy Peach, Dewberry, Banana Shampoo, Passion Fruit Cleansing Gel! I can small them now as my eyes roll back. These were some of my faves from about 10 years ago that The Body Shop had discontinued a long time ago until now! I cannot even tell you how excited I am to run out and get one of each. I used to buy these products when I was in 5th grade and I wouldn't ant to use them because I was so afraid of running out, a little weird I know... this time I will be sure to take advantage and stock up because who knows how long these beauties will be around for!

You can find them here at The Body Shop's website.

1 comment:

jacin said...

oh my GOD!!!!!!! awesome!!