Friday, October 2, 2009

cousin-todd-grapher


My cousin Todd came to my rescue the day of My Wedding. It was 2:00 and my photographer was stuck in traffic. My awesome cousin Todd who is also a photographer dressed up in his wedding attire, grabbed his cameras and rushed over to my house. He saved the day and was able to snap some pics of My Bridesmaids and I getting ready. This is one photo he sent me yesterday...I cannot wait to see more. Thanks Todd!!!

Todd is an amazing photographer, I love the unique lighting he captures in his work. He also has been working on a really cool project... the "365 Project", in this project he took a self portrait of himself in a different setting everyday in either digital or film. He is now into his second year. You can see his work here: http://toddhpage.com/

No comments: