Tuesday, September 22, 2009

custom work for my big day!





I hired Lara Brehm, a freelance artist to illustrate a picture of my family (my then husband-to-be, Bean, our pug, and Wally, our bug!) I worked with Lara through emails and I sent her pictures and told her all about us. She looked at my blog and got to know me better... with that information she custom designed a very special piece for me. It was also my Wedding Day gift to John, my husband! Check out Lara's awesome work on her blog: http://larabrehm.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

toddpage said...

It was awesome!

And it's great to see high res close-ups, too!

Lara Brehm said...

thanks courtney! :) I hadn't had time to look at your post about my work yet, I think it's lovely! the pictures of your wedding are very nice too!
take care!