Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 weeks!!


WOW! Where is this summer going? I am so excited to get married! Things are really getting taken care of now: I have my shoes, I am making my earring and bracelet, we are designing all the flowers, and my flower girl has the most gorgeous dress in the world!! OH! And we decided to get a videographer! The Wedding has a consistent theme of paper products which is cool because I have a slight obsession with it...and I have amazing friends that are helping me handmake some beatifully delicate paper decor pieces.

I am so happy!

1 comment:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Hi Courtney,

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you a congratulations - it's finally September!!! Crazy how quickly time flies. Anyhow, best of luck and all the best wishes to the two of you...can't wait to hopefully see pictures from your wedding on your blog when or if you get the chance and decide to post. Please do keep me posted! Cheers!!! :)

Sincerely,
Jaime ;)