Friday, June 19, 2009

The search for the perfect fragrance


I am becoming obsessed with the most interesting things lately... from postage stamps to string and purple mason jars to perfume... I spent 2 hours in a local stamp shop yesterday with a bunch of old guys digging through books upon books of unused mint stamps to use for my Wedding invitations...some of you will know what I'm talking about when you get the invitation so just sit tight... It was a trip though and it was so fun, I bought a stamp of the moon walk, mission to Mercury, Live Free or Die New Hampshire stamps... which is where I went to school. It was really neat.

NOW... my weekend mission is to try out some more scents. I have a quest. To find the perfect perfume that my lovely and I both agree will make our hearts swoon... it must be memorable, fresh, zippy, etc. etc... I have tried many so far but still have not found the one. I will though.

No comments: