Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shoes.....oh no!


So, I thought I had shoes figured out... I was going to get an ivory sandal or peep toe, at least 3" heal, nothing fancy so my dress would shine... but ya know what? That's just not me! I need to have a funky shoe... I think I just do... I started looking at shoes last night and just check some of these out, they are just gorgeous. You know that feeling you have when you put on a fabulous pump? Well, that's the feeling I have to have, it's the final touch to any outfit that just makes you feel awesome! Here are some beauties... what do you think? funky or classic?

Please let me know if any of these images belong to you so I can give you credit!

3 comments:

Tabbie:) said...

I too am so loving the pop of color for shoes on your wedding day!!
Great shoes!!
So fun!!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

I heart shoes!

jaceywatts said...

do it cous!