Monday, March 9, 2009

Fever!!!!!






WOW! I really have wedding fever. Yeah, I'm one of those girls. I can’t focus at work, over half of the words come out my mouth include: wedding, bridesmaid, flowers, invitations, guest list, navy, orange, red, etc...It’s so bad that I had to have an agreement with my mom not to talk Wedding for ONE WEEK!! Man, that was tough!!

Actually, this new wedding energy feels awesome. I am serious. Yeah, maybe I'm a little distracted lately at work or with anything that has anything to not do with My Wedding, but it feels pretty cool, to be just so excited to get married to John...

So, because I don't really get that much feed back on my blog, I've decided to post as much as possible for those reading it who don't know me that well...Some of you know that I'm a graphic designer at American Greetings, my fiancee, John works there too, as the electronic sound artist for the music and light technology cards... We designed our Save the Dates and thought I'd post them here for you to see! Also, I thought I'd post some more of my work for all my friends and family to see what I've been up to here in Cleveland, Ohio! Let me know what you guys think!

1 comment:

jaceywatts said...

those are so great couuuuuuuuz!