Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Dress....


I feel like I need to mention my dress. I don't think it seems right to have a blog and not talk about it. So, I found it! It is beautiful! I never knew how right people were when they said "you just know". It is such a crazy feeling of excitement and it makes the whole thing seem real. I knew as soon as I tried it on I felt like a Princess. It was the first dress I tried on though... so I had to try on a few others just so I could say I did... but I knew... so did my Mom. I didn't want to take it off.

2 comments:

Robin Zingone said...

My dress was the first one I tried on too...you really do know!!!

BRUJAS said...

Wish I was there to share all with you... it's a shame we are so distant...

Marta's wedding was great!!! tou have to see the pictures on facebook. Her drees was perfect for her!! I'm sure you're going to be so pretty!!!